POLITICA SULLA PRIVACY DI WWW.SISTERSMINOROFSAINTFRANCIS.COM
Questa Applicazione raccoglie alcuni Dati Personali dai suoi Utenti.
Titolare del trattamento
Sisters Minor of Saint Francis – Birimingham – 192, Hawthorn Road Kingstanding – B44 8 PU – Phone: +44 0121 3500716 – Mobile Phone: +44 0795 5867 123.
Indirizzo email del proprietario: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipi di dati raccolti
Tra i dati personali raccolti da questa Applicazione, indipendentemente o tramite terze parti, ci sono: nome; cognome; e-mail; Cookie; Dati di utilizzo
I dettagli completi di ciascun tipo di dati raccolti sono forniti nelle sezioni dedicate della presente informativa sulla privacy o attraverso specifici testi informativi visualizzati prima della raccolta dei dati.
I Dati personali possono essere liberamente forniti dall’Utente o, nel caso dei Dati di utilizzo, raccolti automaticamente durante l’uso di questa Applicazione.
Salvo quanto diversamente specificato, tutti i Dati richiesti da questa Applicazione sono obbligatori. Se l’utente rifiuta di comunicarli, potrebbe essere impossibile per questa Applicazione fornire il Servizio. Nei casi in cui questa Applicazione indica alcuni Dati come facoltativi, gli Utenti sono liberi di astenersi dal comunicare tali Dati, senza che ciò abbia alcuna conseguenza sulla disponibilità del Servizio o sul suo funzionamento.
Gli utenti che hanno dubbi su quali dati siano obbligatori, sono invitati a contattare il proprietario.
Qualsiasi utilizzo dei cookie – o altri strumenti di tracciamento – da parte di questa Applicazione o di fornitori di servizi di terze parti utilizzati da questa Applicazione, se non diversamente specificato, è destinato a fornire il Servizio richiesto dall’Utente, oltre agli scopi aggiuntivi descritti in questo documento e la Politica sui cookie, se disponibile.
L’Utente si assume la responsabilità dei Dati Personali di terzi ottenuti, pubblicati o condivisi attraverso questa Applicazione e garantisce di avere il diritto di comunicarli o diffonderli, liberando il Titolare da qualsiasi responsabilità verso terzi.
Modalità e luogo del trattamento delle modalità di trattamento dei dati raccolti Il Titolare del
utilizza adeguate misure di sicurezza per impedire l’accesso, la divulgazione, la modifica o la distruzione non autorizzati dei Dati personali.
Il trattamento viene effettuato mediante strumenti informatici e / o telematici, con modalità organizzative e logiche strettamente correlate alle finalità indicate. Oltre al Titolare, in alcuni casi, altre parti coinvolte nell’organizzazione di questa Applicazione (amministrative, commerciali, di marketing, legali, amministratori di sistema) o parti esterne (come fornitori di servizi tecnici di terze parti, corrieri postali, fornitori di hosting, IT società, agenzie di comunicazione) nominati, se necessario, Responsabili del trattamento dei dati dal Titolare. L’elenco aggiornato dei responsabili del trattamento può essere sempre richiesto al titolare del trattamento.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Period of conservation
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and Statistics.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user – Contact form
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname; e-mail.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymization works by shortening within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area the IP address of the Users. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
verify and ask for rectification.
- The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or of the connected Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Se le modifiche comportano l’elaborazione la cui base giuridica è il consenso, il Proprietario raccoglierà nuovamente il consenso dell’utente, se necessario.
Ultima modifica 16 dicembre 2019